Emmure - Protoman [Video y Letra]


WHAT!?
C'MONNN
GO!
I stand alone. But i will not be broken. I stand alone, for true words which i've spoken, but i stand, i stand over this.
Where is my family. i am never so alone. our vision never forgotten. i see clearly, you are not one of me.
i stand alone. but i will not be broken. i stand alone. but true words which ive spoken. but i will not be broken. i stand alone. And now my dreams are slowly escaping.
I don't need anyone, I dont need you
breakdown GO
by my time, im gunna die, your gunna die. no one cares. let them take me now... i'm already dead
????..... etc. i dont need anyone. ?...i dont know you. ? ect
GO
Come on
what.
i stand alone. but i will not be broken. I stand alone, for true words which i've spoken....

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario