Attila - Payback [Video y Letra]


# Who the fuck are you?
# Who the fuck do you think you are?!
# You betrayed me this whole fucking time
# I'm the baddest motherfucker in the building
# So remember when it's time for me to get my revenge
# I will find your fucking bitch
# And fuck her, right in front of you
#
# Some people think that they can get away with murder
# But everybody here can see the blood right on their hands
# It's a crazy fucking world and there's no one left to trust
# As people we have voices, leave the traitors in the dust
# Revenge is something lethal and the taste is bittersweet
# Their punishment awaits, we'll sweep their bitches off their feet!
#
# Its ironic when she screams my name and begs for more
# It's really sick, I'll hand it to you shes a
# CRAZY BITCH
# I like the way she rides this dick
#
# I didn't think I'd have to warn you
# You let it go too far again
# I thought you knew that I was crazy!
# I let my actions speak loud
#
# Tie her to the bed and let a minute get ahead
# So I can get a better look and let her settle in the thought of it-
# And of course she really wants it I can see her dripping wet and
# Salivating at the though of it
# Tie her to the bed and let a minute get ahead
# So I can get a better look and let her settle in the thought of it-
# And of course she really wants it I can see her dripping wet and
# Salivating at the thought of it
#
# So let me speak, answer me-
# WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU
#
# You walk around with your nose up in the air
# But you can't smell the shit that comes out of your mouth
# You're a liar, you're a bitch, and you're a fake
# WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE
#
# I've spent my precious time dealing with your problems
# And payback is a bitch
# What goes around comes around my friend
# And you will soon realize it!
#
# PAYBACK IS A BITCH!

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario