The Strokes - Heart In A Cage (Video y Letra)


Well I don´t feel better
When I´m fucking around
And I don´t write bitter
When I´m stuck in the ground
So don´t teach me a lesson
Cause I´ve already learned
Yeah the sun will be shining
And my children will burn

Oh my heart beats in its cage

I don´t want what you want
I don´t feel what you feel
See I´m stuck in a city
But I belong in a field

And we gotta laugh, laugh, laugh,
laugh, laugh, laugh, laugh

Now it´s three in the morning
and you´re eating alone

Oh my heart beats in its cage

All our friends, they´re laughing at us
All of those you loved you mistrust
Help me I´m just not quite myself
Look around there´s no one else there
I went to the concert and I fought through the crowd
Guess I got too excited when I thought you were around

Oh you gotta laugh, laugh, laugh,
laugh, laugh, laugh, laugh

I´m sorry you were faking; I would steal your fire.
My heart beats in its cage
Yes the heart beats in its cage
Alright

And the heart beats in its cage

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario