Speak For The Silent - Make Me 36 (And Still Counting) [Video y Letra]


VERSE 1 – Let’s get this story straight, I’m not the one who put the barrel straight to my head but still I will have the upper hand. Oh, we still stand strong! Nothing can stop us, nothing can stop us, just hold your tongue, you’re more pathetic than the words that you speak
.CHORUS – How did this go on for so long, how did I not see what you are, a nightmare from good thoughts
.VERSE 2 – Everything that you are is everything I hate! Welcome back to this hell that you’re so proud of, without me. Isn’t this what you wanted? Isn’t this the life that you’ve chosen? I’ve been deceived so many times, when will I learn things never change, you’re a fake, a worm from the grave
CHORUS – How did this go on for so long, how did I not see what you are, a nightmare from good thoughts
BREAKDOWN – I take back everything except two words. Fuck you, and all that you stand for!
OUTRO – Burn in hell for all i care.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario